We are recruiting for OPERATOR MAINTAINER reporting into the Shift Supervisors, at Northwood Hygiene Products, based on Stafford Park 10, in Telford.
- Operate automated high speed converting equipment
- Performing reactive maintenance on machines, for changeovers and set ups with operator assistance.
- Responsible for lubrication
- Responsible for basic field electrical skills.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Have a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering
- Has worked in a high speed FMCG environment
- Previous experience in performing changeovers, set ups and adjustments on machines, to perform reactive planned and predicative maintenance
- Will be dependable, willing to learn and passionate about what they do.
- 40 hours per hour
- Rotating shifts – 6:00am – 14:00pm/14:00pm – 22:00pm
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have necessary skills and experience we are looking for, please apply in writing or via email to Alex Pearce:
Address: HR Manager at Stafford Park 10, Telford, TF3 3AB